This is one of the best software i ever use develop by Sangmane from FF.
This is instruction from Sangmane himself:
This plugin inspired by some great scripts / tools available on FF that make trading easier.
I made this simple tool to give me the ability to specify sl/tp for new order by using mouse (dragging line object). Input sl/tp manually is a boring task, especially for lazy trader.
It also monitor existing trade sl/tp, which means it will modify existing sl/tp and open price (for pending order) when it detected a different value between order's sl/tp and the corresponding sl/tp line object.
Other feature :
- lot size calculated automatically based on the specified risk.
- a simple popup menu that allows you to quickly close an order based on ticket number
Unlike most line object based trading tools, this program doesn't use EA for monitoring lines object every tick, or a script which uses continuous looping with certain delay. It detects mouse dragging activities (hence why it uses dll) and fire the necessary script. All script will return once its job (opening new order / modifying existing orders) finished.
- download attached zip file. this zip contains 5 scripts (EasyOrder...mq4) and one EasyOrder.dll
- extract mq4 files to scripts folder, dll file to libraries folder
- attach EasyOrder to chart where you want to open new order or modifying exisiting orders
- you should only attach / run EasyOrder.mq4 scripts. Other scripts named EasyOrder_Draw, EasyOrder_Submit, EasyOrder_XXXX is companion scripts that will be run by
dll, not to be run manually
- to prepare new order, click combo box that has text "New Order", choose Buy Stop (for example)
- program will draw three lines, each of them are sl (red), open price (gold) and tp (blue). drag them to the required position.
- click submit, read progress on alert window
- drag SL/TP line
- click Close button, you will see a popup showing the list of order's ticket
- Right click on any part of the order window, on the popup menu, choose remove.
to download please go here: http://duitdariforex.com/easyorder.php
I think he forgot to mention something because when i drag it to the chart nothing happen. In order to start the EASY ORDER function go to Tool>Options in Mt4 and click at Allow DLL Imports. Then click OK.
Drag it again from the script list.
If you see this on your chart then you are successful!.